The Innovation Fund (INNOVFUND) is one of the world’s largest funding programmes providing from €1.5 to €50 million for the demonstration of innovative low-carbon technologies:
• Low-carbon technologies and processes in energy-intensive industries, including products substituting carbon-intensive ones;
• Construction and operation of carbon capture and storage (CCS);
• Carbon capture and utilisation (CCU);
• Renewable energy generation;
• Energy storage.
The Innovation Fund (INNOVFUND) will support highly innovative technologies and big flagship projects with European value-added that will result in a significant reduction of emissions. The projects expected in the programme are sufficiently mature, have an impact on the reduction of emissions, and are innovative, scalable, and cost-efficient. INNOVFUND will support up to 60% of additional capital and operational costs linked to the innovation.
• For large scale-projects (CAPEX over €7.5 million);
• For small-scale projects (CAPEX below €7.5 million), the commission plans to open a call at the end of the year.
We offer comprehensive services to support your project for receiving funding from innovation schemes such as INNOVFUND, Horizon (the leading €95.5 billion research and innovation programme), LIFE (the leading €5.4 billion environmental and climate change funding programme), and others. Our services range from winning proposal writing to comprehensive financial and project management, including:
• Project feasibility/eligibility study.
• Administrative management.
• Consortium building and management.
• Project application writing and management.
• Financial management and budgeting.
For all inquiries please reach our Client service team or contact one of our experts directly.